Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lesson 4: Family and Relationships


Singular:
Ako - I
Ika - You
Sya - He, She

Plural:
Kami - We
Kamo - You
Sinra - They

Singular:
Saku - Mine
Saymo - Yours
Sanya - His / Hers

Plural:
Samu - Ours
Sanyo - Yours
Sanra - Theirs
===***====

Ama - Father
Ina - Mother

Ipangwod - Sibling (brother or sister)

Asawa - Spouse
Esposo - Husband
Esposa - Wife

Nobyo - Boyfriend
Nobya - Girlfriend
Sambay / Kabit - Mistress or the other woman / The other man

Tiyo / Pakwamaun - Uncle
Tiya / Pakwinaun - Aunt

Lolo - Grandfather
Lola - Grandmother
Apo - Grandchild

Gurang - Old /Parent
Akus - Young / Child

Soltero - Single Man
Daraga /Soltera - Single Woman

Binatilyo - Young single man
Daragita - Young single woman

Paryente/s - Relative/s

Manoy - Elder brother
Manay - Elder sister

Nonoy - Younger brother / person
Nene - Younger sister / person

Lalake - Male
Babay - Female

Bakla / Bayote - Gay Male
Tomboy - Gay Female

*******

1 comment:


  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a (Great Matatan a powerful spell) and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Great Matatan spell was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . )guys you cant know all of this if you dont have a good spell caster like Great Matatan.

    ReplyDelete